In a typical American diet, it is easy to tell that one may not enjoy a prolonged life span and will most likely suffer from a variety of health problems. This is basically because of the presence of food choices that are lacking in terms of nutritional benefits. With this being said, it is believed that it is now the right time to start the revolution in order to change the way people are eating. This would necessitate the need to veer away from those containing hazardous chemicals. Rather, foods that are abundant in vitamins and minerals should occupy the most space in one’s plate.
Monitoring your pH Level
If you are serious about being in a journey towards better health, it is important to monitor various factors that can be considered as health metrics. More often than not, they are not simply numbers. These are figures that will help indicate whether you are doing what is right for your body or you are just causing nothing but harm to it. Among others, one of the most perfect examples of such would be in the case of your pH level, which measures acidity and alkalinity. There are dip sticks that are commercially-available in order to easily provide you with pH readings. If it is below 7, you are acidic. On the other hand, if it is above 7, it means that you are alkaline.
For your body to function at its best, which also means being productive in your daily life, there is a need to be slightly alkaline. Nonetheless, your body naturally produces a wide array of acid residues. This requires the need to neutralize, or what is more technically known as alkalization. There are dietary supplements that are available, and there are also some foods that you can eat that are naturally able to increase the alkaline level of your body.
Foods Rich in Alkaline
- Lemons: From the foods that are known for being rich in alkaline, this is on the top of the list. It is known to have a pH level of 9, making it the most popular from the alkalizing foods. Aside from being the best in terms of potency, it is also known as being beneficial for the treatment of flu, cold, sore throat, heartburns, and hyperacidity, among other conditions that are caused by viruses. In its natural state, the citric acids that can be found in lemons are acidic. However, once they are consumed, they become metabolized and can provide wonderful alkaline benefits.
- Watermelon: This is another option that tops the list as it comes with a pH level of 9. The entire fruit is made from 92% water, which is also the reason why it is an excellent choice for diuretics. It also helps to clean the colon and to provide one with the energy that is needed.
- Avocados: With a pH level of 8, avocados are known for their ability to react with the acidic foods and bringing them to a level at which their alkaline will be raised. One of the main reasons on why avocado is a good food is not only because of its value in alkalization, but also because it is abundant with copper, calcium, potassium, and iron. It also has fatty acids that can help in the regulation of weight.
- Celery: This is another food that is a common choice when it comes to having high alkaline content. It is rich in potassium and sodium, which makes it an excellent diuretic. It also has high water content, which will help provide the hydration that is needed by the body.
- Garlic: Aside from the medicinal value of garlic, it is also commonly attributed as one of the best choices for increasing the alkaline level of the body. Aside from being able to provide an immune system boost, it is also known for the improvement of cardiovascular health. It also cleanses the liver and helps to lower your blood pressure level.
- Cayenne Pepper: It belongs into a family of peppers that have high enzymes that will be beneficial for the endocrine system. Aside from being rich in Vitamin A, it also contains antibacterial properties that make it more beneficial for one’s health. With a pH level of 8.5 it can also effectively fight free radicals that can often cause stress.
Drink THIS Green Powder Every Morning (It Will Be The Best Decision You Ever Make!)
- Having more energy than you thought possible
- Not being so dang hungry all the time
- Feeling strong
- Sleeping like a baby
- Finally shifting that stubborn fat
It cleanses your body from the inside out... detoxifying... de-stressing... naturally and effortlessly melting away stubborn layers of fat. Just stir a spoonful into a glass of water in the morning and experience the best health ever!