Anyone who has ever had halitosis can tell you that this condition is embarrassing, inconvenient, and can pretty much destroy your social life altogether. There’s nothing more disheartening than seeing people look for exits whenever you start to open your mouth.
If you’re suffering from halitosis and you’re looking for relief, don’t be so quick to go out and buy those intensely-colored mouthwashes that you normally find in supermarkets. Why not try making your own mouthwash at home?
Commercial mouthwashes usually contain all those chemicals that you can’t say in one breath, as well as alcohol, so going for the natural option might be the best route here.
- 1 1/2 c. Distilled Water
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Vegetable Glycerin (ensure the label says the glycerin is “food safe”)
- 1/4 tsp Calendula Extract
- 10 drops Peppermint Oil or Spearmint Oil (or five drops of each)
- 5 drops Tea Tree Oil
>> DIY Mouthwash <<
image source: havenclean.com
Drink THIS Green Powder Every Morning (It Will Be The Best Decision You Ever Make!)
- Having more energy than you thought possible
- Not being so dang hungry all the time
- Feeling strong
- Sleeping like a baby
- Finally shifting that stubborn fat
It cleanses your body from the inside out... detoxifying... de-stressing... naturally and effortlessly melting away stubborn layers of fat. Just stir a spoonful into a glass of water in the morning and experience the best health ever!