If you’re looking to get rid of all of those weeds plaguing your back yard but you’re not wanting to use toxic weed killers, today we have a quick homemade solution for you.
While this may be a simple recipe, don’t underestimate its power at killing weeds (and other plants). It is potent enough to still have effects on the environment and so it should still be used with care to make sure that you’re not causing problems for wanted plants.
Here’s what you need:
- 1 Gallon of White Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Liquid Dish Soap
- 2 Tablespoons of Salt
1. Mix all of the ingredients together in a spray bottle and shake it well.
2. Spray the leaves and stems of weeds and avoid the surrounding plants.
This mixture is potent enough to remove those tough weeds that come out of bricks.
215+ Home Remedies, Natural Beauty Recipes & DIY Household ProductsIncluded in this life changing eBook are:
- 105+ Natural Home Remedies -treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ Natural Beauty Recipes - Get the best hair and skin you've ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DIY Household Products & Cleaners -Never buy a toxic cleaning product again! Save a fortune AND your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work BETTER than store bought!