Here’s the fast simple recipe:
2 tsp. [easyazon-link asin=”B00028MKRQ” locale=”us”]Peppermint Oil[/easyazon-link]
1 cup of water
1. Pour the 2tsp (about 20 drops) of peppermint oil and water into spray bottle and shake it well.
2. Spray the mixture directly at spiders, as well as around your windows, doors, edges of the room and entry-points.
Spiders HATE perppermint oil and they’ll go and find someone else’s house to hide in!
If you LOVE tips like this, you’ll love this, where it came from: [easyazon-link asin=”0931432820″ locale=”us”]The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy[/easyazon-link]
215+ Home Remedies, Natural Beauty Recipes & DIY Household ProductsIncluded in this life changing eBook are:
- 105+ Natural Home Remedies -treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ Natural Beauty Recipes - Get the best hair and skin you've ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DIY Household Products & Cleaners -Never buy a toxic cleaning product again! Save a fortune AND your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work BETTER than store bought!