Here’s What You Need:
- Pure Tea Tree Oil
- An Open Window (Where possible)
- Sponge, Cloth and towel
- Scrub brush
1. The first step to eliminating mold is to prevent it from growing in the first place. If your room has fan, use it. If it doesn’t, open a window in the bathroom, or open the bathroom door to keep air moving. This is very important and an very effective way to prevent the growth of mold.
3. To actively remove mold, spray the solution directly to the mold and leave for an hour before using a scub brush to remove the debris. A toothbrush can be used to reach those fine areas.
4. Spray your chosen green cleaner on affected areas and let sit for several minutes up to an hour. Using a scrub brush or a sponge, wipe down the walls of the shower. You might need to put a little elbow grease into it, but don’t resort to bleach, which only temporarily makes the mold disappear. Toothbrushes work great on the mold joints.
Note: Don’t rinse off the tea tree oil after application. Just leave it to do its magic.
White vinegar can also be used in a similar way but we love tea tree oil for its boosted anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
215+ Home Remedies, Natural Beauty Recipes & DIY Household ProductsIncluded in this life changing eBook are:
- 105+ Natural Home Remedies -treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ Natural Beauty Recipes - Get the best hair and skin you've ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DIY Household Products & Cleaners -Never buy a toxic cleaning product again! Save a fortune AND your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work BETTER than store bought!