Baggy eyes are caused by water retention resulting to enlargement of the lower portion of the eyes. To treat this problem slice potatoes thinly. Spritz your eyes with water before placing the potato. Leave it there for 10 minutes then wash out with warm water. Potato has a lightening property so this can also be used with dark circles around the eye.
Cucumber is very effective in treating puffy eyes. In fact, a lot of eye creams use cucumber as an ingredient. Instead of wasting your money on these expensive creams, use real cucumbers. Cucumbers are best used when cool so put them on the fridge before using. Make thin slices and put it on your eyes. Let it sit for 10-15 minutes.
Ice Packs and Ice Water
Ice shrink skin pores and helps reduce wrinkles and puffy eyes. Other say that this is just myth but you can always try and see it for yourself. The area around the eye needs moisture and when it does not get enough moisture it results to puffy eyes. You can apply ice packs or ice water on your eyes and wear it for 10-15 minutes. You’ll notice reduced puffy eyes instantly.
DIY Eye Cream
– 2 tbsp. grated beeswax
– 1 ¼ cups extra virgin coconut oil
– Thick-bottomed pot
– Rubber spatula
- Heat the coconut oil in medium heat. When the oil is hot, reduce the heat to low. Don’t boil the oil.
- Mix the grated wax with the oil until it melts. Turn off the heat and remove pot from burner.
- Mix the oil and beeswax thoroughly as it cools. Make sure that the oil is thick like cream.
- With a rubber spatula, transfer the cream into the jar. Store it in a cool and dry place.
- When it’s cold, you can apply it as you would an eye cream.
Drink THIS Green Powder Every Morning (It Will Be The Best Decision You Ever Make!)
- Having more energy than you thought possible
- Not being so dang hungry all the time
- Feeling strong
- Sleeping like a baby
- Finally shifting that stubborn fat
It cleanses your body from the inside out... detoxifying... de-stressing... naturally and effortlessly melting away stubborn layers of fat. Just stir a spoonful into a glass of water in the morning and experience the best health ever!