It’s always annoying to have flu and the bad thing is it could last for 2 weeks. Symptoms of flu include runny nose, fever, headache, cough and sore throat. There may be no cure for flu but there are ways that you can relieve the symptoms and hasten the healing process.
When you have flu, you will lose your appetite and energy. Here are some drinks that can help you regain your energy.
Lemon Juice and Honey
Lemon juice contains vitamin C while honey is rich with antioxidant. A lot of flu remedies have lemon, honey and water and these 3 ingredients can also help you boost your immune system and is considered a preventive beverage.
Soothing cup of tea
What you need:
– Sliced lemon
– Fresh ginger
– Mashed garlic
- Just boil 3 cups of water then add 2 slices of lemon, 1 whole ginger (peeled and crushed),1 mashed garlic.
- Strain the boiled water and transfer in a container. Add honey as desired.
- Sip and enjoy your soothing tea.
Garlic contains an oily substance allicin which gives it its antioxidant properties. It is known to shorten flu symptoms.
You will need:
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
2 cups water
1. Make sure that the garlic is finely chopped because this will activate the allicin.
2. Add the garlic in the boiling water and let it seep for 5-10 minutes.
3. Let the mixture cool before drinking.
4. Drink this tea ones a day for faster relief of flu symptoms.
Ginseng boosts immune system and it helps relieves different infections in the body. It is rich in antioxidant that is beneficial to the heart.
Ginseng tea can be prepared using its root.
You will need:
– dried ginseng root
1. Slice the root and cut it into several pieces. By cutting the ginseng you release the oil contained in the root while brewing.
2. Add the ginseng to 1 quarts of water. You can adjust the amount of water depending on your preferred potency and taste. The more water you add, the less potent the tea becomes but it’s pleasing to the palate.
3. Place the root on the teapot and brew over very low heat. Let it boil for an hour to fully extract that beneficial content of ginseng.
4. Add honey and consume.
5. If you are not fond of ginseng tea, you can always add the ginseng root to your favorite soup and just remove it before serving.
Drink THIS Green Powder Every Morning (It Will Be The Best Decision You Ever Make!)
- Having more energy than you thought possible
- Not being so dang hungry all the time
- Feeling strong
- Sleeping like a baby
- Finally shifting that stubborn fat
It cleanses your body from the inside out... detoxifying... de-stressing... naturally and effortlessly melting away stubborn layers of fat. Just stir a spoonful into a glass of water in the morning and experience the best health ever!