Always make sure that you clean out your drain regularly. Remember, you do a lot of washing and cleaning over your drain, and while most of the dirt, grime, and food particles get washed out, there are still some that gets stuck in the drain. The problem is that these residues tend to build up over time, which leads to your drain getting clogged and overflowing.
All you need to clean your drain regularly and thoroughly are simple household ingredients such as baking soda and vinegar. These products are natural and non-toxic, unlike many commercial drain cleaners on the market.
Freshen Drains with Baking Soda and Vinegar
- Mix 1/2 cup baking soda with 1/4 cup table salt and pour down drain
- Follow by pouring 1 cup of heated vinegar down the drain (it will foam and bubble)
- Let it sit for 15 minutes
- After 15 minutes run hot tap water for 30-60 seconds.
image source: tidymom.net
Drink THIS Green Powder Every Morning (It Will Be The Best Decision You Ever Make!)
- Having more energy than you thought possible
- Not being so dang hungry all the time
- Feeling strong
- Sleeping like a baby
- Finally shifting that stubborn fat
It cleanses your body from the inside out... detoxifying... de-stressing... naturally and effortlessly melting away stubborn layers of fat. Just stir a spoonful into a glass of water in the morning and experience the best health ever!