This is a common problem for both teenagers and adults. There are several chmeical products on the market including Retin-A, Clearasil, Proactiv Solutions, and more that all try to tackle the issue of fighting acne. Many of these can be harsh and full of chemicals that are questionable.
If you want another choice, here are some other remedies and suggestions for combating acne.
* Change your eating habits. Eating the wrong foods which are high in fat can cause pimples to erupt on your body, most commonly on the face. Each person has their trigger foods that can worsen the acne if they are already experiencing pimples.
* Consume more Vitamin A. Deficiencies of this vitamin have been linked to acne outbreaks. Good sources of Vitamin A include fruits and fruit juices.
* Buttermilk facial rinses have been known to treat acne. Using pure buttermilk, rinse your face daily.
* Pastes created from various items such as tomatoes, mustard seeds, garlic, avocado, or orange peels can be applied to the acne to lessen the inflammation.
* Many herbs can treat acne flare-ups: turmeric, fenugreek, and basil.
* Use a clean cotton ball and soak it in lemon juice or apple cider vinegar. Apply the liquid to your face and let it sit. Use warm water to wash it off.
Drink THIS Green Powder Every Morning (It Will Be The Best Decision You Ever Make!)
- Having more energy than you thought possible
- Not being so dang hungry all the time
- Feeling strong
- Sleeping like a baby
- Finally shifting that stubborn fat
It cleanses your body from the inside out... detoxifying... de-stressing... naturally and effortlessly melting away stubborn layers of fat. Just stir a spoonful into a glass of water in the morning and experience the best health ever!