Time to go a little old-school. If you know what a tonic is, then you’ve probably drank one or two before. For those of you who don’t know, a tonic is pretty much any liquid that one can drink for overall good health.
Here’s a great and easy tonic for you if you’re just starting out drinking tonics. The raw ginger and lemon makes for a great detox mix, as well as gives you a boost of vitamins and minerals.
This is a great drink for when you’re feeling a little under the weather, and you need a quick pick me up:
– 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
– 3 cups warm filtered water
– 1/4 cup raw organic honey (local if possible – read my note in the post)
– 1 Tbsp freshly grated ginger
- Dissolve the raw honey in the warm water.
- Place everything in the blender and pulse a few times until completely combined.
This recipes makes exactly two 16-ounce glasses. Sip, enjoy, and heal! YUM!
Drink THIS Green Powder Every Morning (It Will Be The Best Decision You Ever Make!)
- Having more energy than you thought possible
- Not being so dang hungry all the time
- Feeling strong
- Sleeping like a baby
- Finally shifting that stubborn fat
It cleanses your body from the inside out... detoxifying... de-stressing... naturally and effortlessly melting away stubborn layers of fat. Just stir a spoonful into a glass of water in the morning and experience the best health ever!