Lemon juice on acne works thanks to its natural disinfectant properties that help clear up unwanted infections that are responsible for causing breakouts.
The natural acids in lemon juice breaks down harmful acne-causing germs and bacteria. After applying to the surfaces of the infected skin the acids in lemon juice causes the main culprit, p. acnes bacteria, to deteriorate and break down.
The inherent acidic qualities of lemon juice not only helps kill the bacteria but also cleanses clogged pores, reducing redness, making the surface smoother, giving the skin a shine and glow.
L-absorbic acid, is the main citric acid ingredient in lemon juice that fights and remedy acne. It is used in variety of other acne and scar treating products. It sloughs off dead skin cells and encourage growth of new cells. Exfoliating process of the L-absorbic acid in lemon juice works as a natural astringent removing excess oil, drying up the skin surfaces and minimizing the potential of future breakouts.
1. Use fresh and ripe lemon.
2. Use a wooden chopping board and sharp knife for slicing.
3. Carefully slice the lemon into half for easy juicing.
4. With clean hands, squeeze the lemon to extract juice directly to a ball of clean cotton.
5. Clean your face before applying lemon swab. Then apply on affected area regularly before sleeping.
Drink THIS Green Powder Every Morning (It Will Be The Best Decision You Ever Make!)
- Having more energy than you thought possible
- Not being so dang hungry all the time
- Feeling strong
- Sleeping like a baby
- Finally shifting that stubborn fat
It cleanses your body from the inside out... detoxifying... de-stressing... naturally and effortlessly melting away stubborn layers of fat. Just stir a spoonful into a glass of water in the morning and experience the best health ever!