Got burned in the kitchen? Well, if it’s a minor burn, you are in luck. Here are some simple ways that can give you instant relief. What’s more these ways are cheap and also effective!
Lavender essential oil – If you are suffering from minor burns, you can use lavender essential oil. Lavender essential has both antiseptic and soothing properties. It also reduces scarring as it lightens the skin. You can directly use lavender oil to the burned area or you can apply it by using a clean cloth or a cotton pad. Make sure you change the cloth every three hours.
Honey – If you want instant relief, try some honey. Honey heals burns and has anti-bacterial properties. When honey is applied to the burned area, it draws out fluid and thus cleanses the burned area. To use honey on minor burns, put honey on a cotton pad and apply it directly to the burned area. Make sure you change the cloth every three hours.
Vinegar – Vinegar has many astringent and antiseptic properties. Vinegar can help treat minor burns and also prevent any kind of infection. Vinegar also works to soothe the pain and relaxes your skin tissue. To use vinegar effectively, pour equal amounts of vinegar and water in a bowl. Then dip a cotton pad or a cloth in this mixture and apply it to the burned area. Cover the burned area with this cloth or cotton pad. Make sure you change the cloth every three hours.
Plantain Leaves – Plantain is a very common remedy for treating minor burns. Plantain leaves have anti-bacterial, anti-hemorrhagic, anti-inflammatory, and expectorant properties. To use plantain effectively, follow these instructions. Put some plantain leaves in a bowl and crush them to make a juice. Take a cotton pad and apply it directly on the burn. You can also follow another method. Gently smash the leaf and apply it around the burned area.
Onion Juice – Onion juice is phenomenal when it comes to treating burns. Onion juice consists of chemicals such as sulphur compounds and quercetin that help relieve pain. To use onion juice effectively, follow these instructions. Simply cut an anion and blend in a blender to make a juice. Apply this juice with a cotton pad or a clean cloth. Always use freshly cut onions as cut onion slowly loses its medicinal properties over time.
Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera has remarkable medicinal properties such as astringent and tissue-healing properties. It can also be used to relieve pain. To use aloe vera effectively, first clean the burned area with cold water and vinegar. Then cut a small piece of aloe vera. Take a spoon and scrape off the gel from it. Then apply this aloe vera gel on the affected area. If you don’t have aloe vera, you can use cream instead.
- Cold water – One of the most effective ways to treat burned area is by using cold water immediately. Cold water stops the burn from spreading and cools the burn. You can either rinse the burned area with cold water or use cold compress on the burned area. You can use milk instead of cold water. Try to repeatedly cool the burned area. Keep in mind not to use ice as ice restricts the blood flow and can cause damage to delicate tissues.
- Raw potato – Raw potato can also be used to treat minor burns. It has many anti-irritant and soothing properties. Raw potato can soothe the burn and reduce the chance of blisters. To use raw potato, follow these instructions: Cut a raw potato and massage it on the burn. You can blend it to apply the potato juice. For best results, apply the potato juice immediately when you get burned.
- Egg white – You can also use egg white to treat minor burns. Egg white accelerates the healing process and reduces the chance of scarring. To use egg whites effectively, follow these instructions. Take an egg white in a bowl and mix is slightly then pour the egg white on the burned area. The downside to using egg white is that relieves pain only when it’s wet. So reapply when the egg white dries about.
Drink THIS Green Powder Every Morning (It Will Be The Best Decision You Ever Make!)
- Having more energy than you thought possible
- Not being so dang hungry all the time
- Feeling strong
- Sleeping like a baby
- Finally shifting that stubborn fat
It cleanses your body from the inside out... detoxifying... de-stressing... naturally and effortlessly melting away stubborn layers of fat. Just stir a spoonful into a glass of water in the morning and experience the best health ever!