- (8) 5-ounce Dixie Cups
- popsicle sticks
- 8 sheets graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (small) packages cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- sliced strawberries and blueberries
- Crush your graham crackers into small pieces, using a food processor, blender, rolling pin–whatever you’ve got!
- Stir in melted butter to combine.
- Combine pudding mix and milk, whisking together until smooth.
- Add a small layer (a spoonful or so) of pudding mix to the bottom of your cups.
- Next, add a layer of your graham cracker “crust” (again, about a spoonful).
- On top of your graham cracker crumbs, layer in a few sliced berries. Fill cups up the rest of the way with the remaining pudding mix.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze until set.
Check out the full details at: Cheesecake Popsicle Recipe
Image Source: kitchenmeetsgirl.com via Pinterest
Drink THIS Green Powder Every Morning (It Will Be The Best Decision You Ever Make!)
- Having more energy than you thought possible
- Not being so dang hungry all the time
- Feeling strong
- Sleeping like a baby
- Finally shifting that stubborn fat
It cleanses your body from the inside out... detoxifying... de-stressing... naturally and effortlessly melting away stubborn layers of fat. Just stir a spoonful into a glass of water in the morning and experience the best health ever!