No matter what your hair condition or hair type, there is a home remedy that you can start with to treat your symptoms.
1. Eggs – They aren’t just for eating. Use raw egg as a conditioner for all hair types. When the hair is conditioned, that means that it has the right amount of oil lubricating the follicle. The scalp is also nourished to help prevent dry scalp flaking. Egg yolks alone are great for dry hair while egg white is perfect to help oily hair.
2. Oil your scalp – For itchy and dry scalp, try 2 tablespoons each of olive oil, lemon juice and water. Shake well and massage into wet hair. Use the treatment before shampooing.
3. Honey – Honey has many uses for the human body and hair is no exception. This sweet bee potion is also a humectant, meaning it helps to hold in moisture. Massage about ½ a cup of it into your wet hair and let sit for about 20 minutes. Wash out with warm water.
4. Avocado and mayo – Mix the two to make a conditioner for frizzy hair. Create a paste with about ½ cup of avocado and double that of mayonnaise. Apply thoroughly to the entire head of hair and cover with a plastic cap for 20 minutes. Sit under a hood dryer or wrap a hot towel around your head. Wash it out.
5. Beer – Who knew that it was a great rinse for frizzy and dull hair? Beer is made from hops, a plant. When applied to hair, it moisturizes with its nutrients. Let it sit on your hair and then wash out with cold water.
6. Wash with baking soda – Instead of using shampoo, apply baking soda to your scalp and rub well. Rinse out and dry. After a few weeks natural oils should start to be produced that will nourish the scalp to produce fewer if any flakes. Then go back to shampoo.
7. Lemons – They have many uses including a hair rinse for itchy scalp and dandruff. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon on your scalp and massage it in. Add a teaspoon of lemon juice to a glass of water and rinse the hair thoroughly. With daily use, dandruff should disappear in no time. Add lemon juice and aloe Vera gel to your shampoo to fight oily hair.
8. Apple cider vinegar – Use it as a rinse for oily hair. Wash with baking soda and water but rinse with ½ cup of apple cider vinegar to one cup of water.
9. Carbonated water – Use it as a rinse for frizzy hair. The lower pH of the water reduces the frizz. You can purchase carbonated water or make your own with a soda siphon.10.
10. Salt – Pour it directly on your scalp and scrub thoroughly but gently. The abrasive salt will remove dry flaky skin before you shampoo making your efforts more effective for reducing dandruff.
No matter what the problem with your hair, there is a natural homemade remedy that can help solve it. Home remedies have fewer chemicals which can further damage the hair instead of fixing it. And, it’s cheaper.
Drink THIS Green Powder Every Morning (It Will Be The Best Decision You Ever Make!)
- Having more energy than you thought possible
- Not being so dang hungry all the time
- Feeling strong
- Sleeping like a baby
- Finally shifting that stubborn fat
It cleanses your body from the inside out... detoxifying... de-stressing... naturally and effortlessly melting away stubborn layers of fat. Just stir a spoonful into a glass of water in the morning and experience the best health ever!