A ginger press is a natural press that is absolutely effective to ease and cure pains such as rheumatism, swollen veins, muscle pains, back aches and sprains. This press has all the healing properties of ginger, garlic and coarse sea salt. The hot and quite burning sensation it gives to the skin indicates the pain-killing properties of ginger that deeply penetrates to the source of the pain.
For intense pain, the press can be left on the skin until the hot sensation is gone.
This can also be applied to children but of minimal quantity and duration. To make the ginger press, follow the steps below:
What you need:
1. Prepare few pieces of ginger roots, at least four cloves of garlic and two tablespoons of salt.
2. Prepare a heavy-duty mortar and pestle. The kind used on the photo is made up of stainless steel which is more recommended in preparing herbal medications.
3. Pound the ginger until it is well crushed. Then peel the garlic.
4. Add the garlic and salt to the crushed ginger. Start pounding again until the three ingredients blend well altogether.
5. Prepare a clean sheet of plastic film. Scoop the ginger mix to the clean plastic film.
6. On the affected area, slowly lay over the crushed ginger.
7. Secure the sides with any plaster. Then wrap with bandage.
Leave on the area for at least 6 hours. This is not recommended for open wounds.
Drink THIS Green Powder Every Morning (It Will Be The Best Decision You Ever Make!)
- Having more energy than you thought possible
- Not being so dang hungry all the time
- Feeling strong
- Sleeping like a baby
- Finally shifting that stubborn fat
It cleanses your body from the inside out... detoxifying... de-stressing... naturally and effortlessly melting away stubborn layers of fat. Just stir a spoonful into a glass of water in the morning and experience the best health ever!