If you’re a busy person, chances are that one of the most used appliances in your home is your microwave. It heats up a lot (if not most, or all) of your food and beverages, and is pretty useful when it comes to reheating leftovers or popping popcorn to. Since you use it a lot, you should always make sure that your microwave is clean so that you don’t contaminate your food and drink.
Instead of just wiping out your microwave (which can still leave a whole lot of bacteria), use this great DIY recipe for homemade microwave cleaner to get your microwave clean and ready for use!
- Put a cup with water and the juice of one lemon in the microwave.
- Throw the peels in there for the lemon oil essence.
- Microwave on high for 10 minutes and let it sit for 10 minutes.
Drink THIS Green Powder Every Morning (It Will Be The Best Decision You Ever Make!)
- Having more energy than you thought possible
- Not being so dang hungry all the time
- Feeling strong
- Sleeping like a baby
- Finally shifting that stubborn fat
It cleanses your body from the inside out... detoxifying... de-stressing... naturally and effortlessly melting away stubborn layers of fat. Just stir a spoonful into a glass of water in the morning and experience the best health ever!