Cleaning the grout and tiles in your bathroom and kitchen can be an arduous task and yet we often let them get dirtier that we’d like them to because it’s so easy to neglect; especially the grout.
Today we have a quick, effective and cheap way of cleaning your grouting and tiles without any harmful chemicals.
Here’s what you need:
Here’s what to do:
(This staged and layered approach is effective as it works at the grim in layers. We’ve found this to be the most effective protocol for the best long-term results).
This is an overnight process for best results.
1. Sprinkle the baking soda onto a sponge that has been moistened with vinegar.
2. Rub the sponge on the tiles and grouting. Continue to moisten the sponge with vinegar as required, and add more baking soda to the sponge as needed too.
3. Rinse out the sponge and now prepare an our toothbrush for the grout cleaning. Rub the baking soda harshly into the grout with the old toothbrush.
4: Rinse the tile area with the warm water
5. Mix the baking soda and warm water in a plastic bowl until the mixture reaches a pastey consistency.
6. Rub the baking soda mixture harshly into the grout with the old toothbrush.
7. Fill the spray bottle with equal parts water and hydrogen peroxide (35%)
8. Spray the grouting with the hydrogen peroxide, leave for at least 30 minutes and then spray again.
9. Leave overnight.
10. Rinse the tiles and grouting with warm water then wipe them down with a clean cloth.
Drink THIS Green Powder Every Morning (It Will Be The Best Decision You Ever Make!)
- Having more energy than you thought possible
- Not being so dang hungry all the time
- Feeling strong
- Sleeping like a baby
- Finally shifting that stubborn fat
It cleanses your body from the inside out... detoxifying... de-stressing... naturally and effortlessly melting away stubborn layers of fat. Just stir a spoonful into a glass of water in the morning and experience the best health ever!