A lot of people use chlorine as an all-around cleaning and disinfecting agent around the house. However, since it can be mildly caustic and can give off a strong chemical smell, it’s not a good cleaner to use when you have pets or small children around the house. What’s more, chlorine can damage sensitive surfaces such as wood or plastic.
Why not try using vinegar instead? Because of its acetic acid content, vinegar can also be used as an effective cleaning and disinfecting agent around the home. It’s safe for pets and children, and while it still leaves behind a funky smell, it’s nothing that a simple wipe down with water can’t fix.
>> Vinegar Vs. Chlorine <<
image source: ecokaren.com
Drink THIS Green Powder Every Morning (It Will Be The Best Decision You Ever Make!)
- Having more energy than you thought possible
- Not being so dang hungry all the time
- Feeling strong
- Sleeping like a baby
- Finally shifting that stubborn fat
It cleanses your body from the inside out... detoxifying... de-stressing... naturally and effortlessly melting away stubborn layers of fat. Just stir a spoonful into a glass of water in the morning and experience the best health ever!